“KeyChain Access application” -> KeyChain access -> Certificate assistant -> Request certificate from authority
- Save the certificate request to disk.
- Open website https://developer.apple.com/account/mac/certificate/distribution/create
- MacOS -> Developer ID
- Developer application -> Next -> Next
- Upoad request file, download generated certificate
- Doubleclick on certificate and import it to Keychain access
For the first time it’s necessary to use codesign from the OSX directly, not via putty/remote.
codesign --deep --force --verify --sign "$SIGNNAME" --options "runtime" $APP
and enter keychains passwords and confirm with “Always use” . Next time you can use putty as usual.