We reached the point where we need some kind of CRM system. We have a lot of customers, oportunies and tasks we need to track and keep records. I tried several of them and read about much more. Here are summary of CRMs with short info about each.
Long term tested
- http://www.insightly.com/ (free for 3 users – pricing)
- https://crm.zoho.com (free for 3 users – pricing)
- http://www.streak.com/ (free, currently in beta)
Tested for few minutes
- http://capsulecrm.com/ (free for 2 users – pricing) – Too simple, limited features
- https://getbase.com/ (free plan with limited deals – pricing) – ugly color schema
- http://highrisehq.com/ (very limited free plan, pricing $49/month) – nice UI, expensive
Found & Reviewed
- http://close.io/ (no free plan – pricing, minimum $59/month/user) – expensive, sales platform
- http://www.pipedrive.com (no free plan – pricing, minimum $29/month/5-users)
- https://www.intercom.io (free or $50/month – pricing) – live user list, not crm??
- http://www.pipelinedeals.com (no free plan – pricing, $24/month/user)
- https://www.vtiger.com/crm (no free plan – pricing, $12/month/user) – strange web
- http://www.salesforce.com/ (no free plan – pricing) – expensive, too complex
- https://elasticsales.com/ – Elastic offers your startup a sales team on demand. Think AWS for Sales.
Other CRM lists