Today my Visual Studio 2010 started to execute my application super slowly. When I tried to execute my application (without any changes in source-code) the delay between "Start Debugging" and application start was about one minute.
I know that too many breakpoints or breakpoints in templates could caused this, but I don't see any breakpoint in my Breakpoints window.
But as I have found that the problem was really caused by breakpoints. In some special cases - when you're using some external tools to modified your project file (.sln/.vcxproj) - breakpoints can disappear and begin to make a trouble (I'm using Qt qmake to update my project based on .pro files.)
The solution is pretty easy. Use **Delete All Breakpoins** from Debug menu:
And your problem will be solved ;-).